Neler yeni
İslami Forum, Dini Forum, islami site, islami sohbet, radyo, islami bilgiler

İslam-tr.org'a hoş geldiniz! Hemen üye olun ve kendi konularınızı, düşüncelerinizi paylaşarak bu platforma katılın. Oturum açtıktan sonra, İslam dini, tarih ve güncel konularla ilgili paylaşımlarda bulunabilirsiniz.

Soru Hijra To Turkey?

Abu Yahya Çevrimdışı

Abu Yahya

Türkçe öğreniyorum
İslam-TR Üyesi
What about Afyonkarahisar?

I like the name of the city, and I like the geography and history. Is it religious?

SeyyidSadr Çevrimdışı

SeyyidSadr

Aktif Üye
İslam-TR Üyesi
Avrupa'dan olunca işler değişir Allahu alem.
hem bu abimiz afgan asıllı buranın insanına benzerliği olabilir fiziki olarak.
bir de düşüncem şudur bu abimiz mühendis bi iznillah istihdam olur. mesle şu ki onu müslümanların himayesine almak. oyle türkiyede herhangi bir şehirde yalnız bırakmak değil.
Dikkat ettiniz mi ?! kendisi yani abu yahya ülkesinde peçenin yaasaklanması gibi dinde eziyet veren hususlar yüzünden hicret etmeye karar vermiş.

kardeş gönderilen oluyor evet fakat resmi şekilde başvuru falan yapılırsa konsolosluktan falan insallah daha sağlam olur birde abi mühendismiş daha bi faydası olur diye düşünüyorum.

Abou Ibrahim Çevrimdışı

Abou Ibrahim

العلم قبل القول والعمل
İslam-TR Üyesi
What about Afyonkarahisar?

I like the name of the city, and I like the geography and history. Is it religious?

It is one of the worst city in my opinion akhi the people there are mostly pro-ataturk لعنة عليه

If you really want to emigrate to turkey then go to a city like Adana or Istanbul you can find many muslims and jama'ate there but i honnestly dont suggest you to do hijra to turkey especially if you come with your family because there is too many dhoulm against al mouhajirine. They may rape your wife if she go to prison for some reasons (sorry but thats the truth) and i know what i say i've heard many stories of the mouhajirine who did hijra there and nobody of them did suggest to live in turkey even if you are serious and have a good job. Whatever thats your life and your choice. سهل الله لك

الله أعلم

S Çevrimdışı

Sorulu

Üye
İslam-TR Üyesi
Ameen. BarakAllahu Feek.

Akhi no country rules by Shariah right, so does that mean that we should not make hijra? In Turkey I hope we can hear adhaan 5 times daily and live with people who call themselves Muslims and who don't hate and opress us merely because of our religion, the deen of Islam.

Ameen. BarakAllahu Feeki. I know Turkey is not so nice everywhere, that's why I'm asking for a specific place.

Ya3ni, like a small town with many salafis and niqabis etc.

Dear Brother you are right, there's no country ruling with Sharia Allah now, but as I said, there are countries which are more tolarent to Muslims than other's.

The Sahaba made dua that Romas should win against the Persian mushriks, because Christians are more similar to Islam than mushriks. So even Sahaba regarded some people to be more better for muslims.

But I don't want you to get disappointed with "Turkey is Sharia ruled country, where all people follow Islamic rulings", because everybody with sincerely doesn't belive that.

May Allah grant you a peaceful home brother.

Pangea Çevrimdışı

Pangea

İyi Bilinen Üye
İslam-TR Üyesi
The brother has already made up his mind about moving to turkey as i get it, he just wants directions about which city to move to.

Ive lived in Ankara İstanbul and Denizli, no where i have seen a place were niqabis are free to walk without harrasment. Mostly the harrassment comes from women, secular women. There is no difference between Ankara or Germany i.m.o. Just adhan, but empty mosques. The mosques in europe may be more crowded as the muslims there are really practicing. İslam is not just a label. Few muslim people but strong iman. İn turkey it is the same, few muslims with strong iman, the rest is Allahu alem.

İve heard that İnegöl near bursa has a conservative closed comunity. They dont serve food at ramadan ive heard. May Allah grant you peace brother.

Ömer2 Çevrimdışı

Ömer2

İyi Bilinen Üye
İslam-TR Üyesi
İşin ıcıne kayseri girdi :)

Hadı hayırlısı.

Abu Yahya Çevrimdışı

Abu Yahya

Türkçe öğreniyorum
İslam-TR Üyesi
The brother has already made up his mind about moving to turkey as i get it, he just wants directions about which city to move to.

Ive lived in Ankara İstanbul and Denizli, no where i have seen a place were niqabis are free to walk without harrasment. Mostly the harrassment comes from women, secular women. There is no difference between Ankara or Germany i.m.o. Just adhan, but empty mosques. The mosques in europe may be more crowded as the muslims there are really practicing. İslam is not just a label. Few muslim people but strong iman. İn turkey it is the same, few muslims with strong iman, the rest is Allahu alem.

İve heard that İnegöl near bursa has a conservative closed comunity. They dont serve food at ramadan ive heard. May Allah grant you peace brother.
Ameen. No I haven't made up my mind 100%, example UAE, Qatar, KSA they could also be nice alternatives. I just think Turkey is better in the long run maybe. And yes I know the state of many people in Turkey, but many people are still friendly nevertheless. But to me it sounds like there isn't really any salafi-community of decent size in Turkey?

Can you tell me more about Inegöl?

What do you mean by, they don't serve food at ramadan?
If they don't serve food in Inegöl, why do they have a kebab-statue as their landmark?
ineg%C3%B6l-turkey-6.jpg

remziocaktan Çevrimdışı

remziocaktan

Namahrem ile yazisma yok
İslam-TR Üyesi
hiç tereddüt etmeden istanbula gelmesı lazım bence aradıgı iş imkanını ancak en kısa zamanda istanbulda bulabılır ımkanlar burda daha genış iş yonunden

Pangea Çevrimdışı

Pangea

İyi Bilinen Üye
İslam-TR Üyesi
Ameen. No I haven't made up my mind 100%, example UAE, Qatar, KSA they could also be nice alternatives. I just think Turkey is better in the long run maybe. And yes I know the state of many people in Turkey, but many people are still friendly nevertheless. But to me it sounds like there isn't really any salafi-community of decent size in Turkey?

Can you tell me more about Inegöl?

What do you mean by, they don't serve food at ramadan?
If they don't serve food in Inegöl, why do they have a kebab-statue as their landmark?
ineg%C3%B6l-turkey-6.jpg
i dont know about the statue, really but one of my secular friends went there for some occasion and she couldnt find a restaurant until sunset. And she said there were so many women with a chaddor she was disturbed. And everyone else was disturbed by her inegöl kebap is famous like adana kebap or urfa kebap.

Pangea Çevrimdışı

Pangea

İyi Bilinen Üye
İslam-TR Üyesi
And no there is no "salafi" comunity in turkey. No awareness about biddah, even in the most religious comunities. İ mean of course there are woke people in this context but not in a comunal way as far as i know. And even if, i dont know about them. Allahu Alem

Abu Yahya Çevrimdışı

Abu Yahya

Türkçe öğreniyorum
İslam-TR Üyesi
And no there is no "salafi" comunity in turkey. No awareness about biddah, even in the most religious comunities. İ mean of course there are woke people in this context but not in a comunal way as far as i know. And even if, i dont know about them. Allahu Alem
Hmm... "There is no "salafi" community"

Why don't some of them get together then I wonder.

Akhi I found a village in Bosnia that majority of its population are Salafis. You can research it: https://english.alarabiya.net/en/2016/05/30/Bosnia-s-radical-Muslims-defy-crackdown.html
I heard there was such a place in Bosnia before, but I'm not planning to move to Bosnia, and that area is quite poor as far as I've heard?

Üst Ana Sayfa Alt